Motorcycles are freedom- the rolling essence of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Sadly, car and truck drivers often ruin it. When it’s stripped from you by an irresponsible car driver, you need answers. You might even need to know the right questions to ask.
You’re faced with an insurance company adjuster who’s a trained professional with one objective: forcing you to settle cheap. If you even suggest getting an attorney to get your own professional help, adjusters will go to shocking lengths to try to prevent you from doing it.
If you suffer a serious injury in a South Carolina motorcycle accident like broken bones, a brain injury, or need surgery, there are critical reasons to hire an experienced attorney. Chief among them is an attorney levels the playing field between you and the insurance company. You’ve got your own trained professional who can counter the insurance company’s hardball tactics. Better yet, you’ve got a skilled advocate who’s invested in the success of your case, because we’re paid with contingency fees.
The primary unspoken benefit of hiring a lawyer you trust is peace of mind.
Some cases are especially high-stakes and complex. You need a skilled attorney if:
- someone died in the motorcycle accident, called a wrongful death case in South Carolina, or
At Holland & Usry, we don’t strongarm you to hire us. Our goal is to add value to your life and to your case. So let’s answer the question you might still be asking yourself . . .
Do I Need An Attorney For My Motorcycle Accident Case?
We’ll be the first to tell you not every case needs a lawyer. If you don’t need one, we give you resources to help you settle your case on your own without paying an attorney.
Whether you hire us or not, we’re here for you as Spartanburg, South Carolina motorcycle accident attorneys.
Get Peace Of Mind Right Now – It Won’t Cost You A Thing To Get Your Questions Answered.Call Toll Free At 888-230-1841, Fill Out A Get Help Now form,Or Start A Live Chat.
Here’s How We Can Answer Your Questions About Your South Carolina Motorcycle Accident Case Today
Download our FREE BOOK on South Carolina car accident cases, written as a service to accident victims to answer questions clients often have – and answer the questions they SHOULD ASK. It’s called I Just Got In A South Carolina Car Accident, Now What?
Call us toll free at 888-230-1841 to get your questions answered by an attorney or schedule a FREE, EASY strategy session.
Use our website. We’ve committed to making our website a goldmine for South Carolina accident injury victims. Be sure to look through our free Articles, Blogs, Frequently Asked Questions, and Videos to find out more about your case. If there’s a specific issue you’re interested in, use the search box on the right side of the page.
How Do I Find The Best South Carolina Motorcycle Accident Attorney For Me?
Any attorney can have a catchy jingle or a single digit phone number, but what help do they really offer you? It’s a gimmick to reel you in. We dare to be different. We’re committed to empowering victims by giving you useful info about South Carolina accident and personal injury cases.
Get a feel for us yourself. Talk to us on the phone or in person by calling 888-230-1841.
Get Your Free Copy Of Our Book On South Carolina Traffic Accident Injury Cases Today!
It Answers Questions Like:
- What is an insurance adjuster and how do I handle her/him? The first question is, do you even deal with them in the first place. These insurance claims reps have one goal: shortchange you out of a proper settlement. Handling them without professional advice is like walking into the lion’s den. [Chapter 9].
- THIS IS A SHOCKER TO MANY: How do I pay medical bills from my motorcycle accident? If you’ve got it, definitely pay for your accident bills with health insurance, including Medicaid or Medicare.[Chapter 7].
- What if the at-fault driver doesn’t have enough insurance to cover my medical bills or injuries? Hopefully you and your insurance agent have been wise and purchased extra coverage on YOUR policy, which might offer the hidden benefit of insurance coverage on vehicles that weren’t even involved in the crash. [Chapter 5].
- What can I get a settlement for? There are many aspects involved in determining an amount to ask for in a motorcycle settlement. [Chapter 2].<
- Some secrets to fully protecting your rights to a proper motorcycle accident settlement. I pull back the veil on how to cover yourself fully to get a proper settlement. It’s potentially an enormous amount of work, but to do it right, you need to do it well.
The Answer To The Number One Burning Question Most Folks Want To Know, But Are Afraid To Ask
How much of a South Carolina motorcycle accident settlement should I ask for? Every single case is different because every case is about a unique person and situation. But to give you an idea how I value cases, here’s an article and video showing how we figure out the amount to ask for in settlements.
Our Number One Burning Question For You: What Can These Spartanburg Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Do To Help You Today?
Because everyone is unique, everyone has unique questions and concerns. This firm caters to you.
Here’s how we do it. We aim to exceed your expectations, and here’s basic commitments we offer to deliver that to you:
- We work as hard as we can to get the best result we can.
- We will always be honest and sincere with you, even if we’re telling you things neither of us want to hear.
- We keep you updated and informed on your case’s progress.
We do all that to help you make the best legal decision for you.
Our Process To Help Motorcycle Accident Injury Victims:
- We take over the insurance adjuster so you can focus on recovery and getting back to work. No more of the adjuster’s demands for information – or long delays when you need something from the adjuster, which is exactly when they tend to disappear. And you don’t have to face the nagging doubts and fears you’re getting cheated or overlooking something that could cost you big time.
- We search all potential available insurance policies to protect your eligibility for the most insurance coverage possible.
Our 6-Point Process To Handle Accident Injury Cases.
- Investigate the facts and secure evidence. We seek statements, reports, pictures, and any other evidence from any source we can find. But it especially comes from you, police, and any witnesses.
- Obtain and analyze medical evidence. We get all your medical records and bills to determine the physical and financial impact of your injuries. In many cases, we even meet with your doctors to fully understand the nature of your injuries and importantly, any future care they’ll require, so we can make the fullest presentation to the insurance company for the fullest possible settlement.
- Develop the impact of the injuries on you. One of the biggest parts of your case is the pain and limitations you suffered. We get a lot of input from you so everyone involved can understand what you went through as a result of the motorcycle accident, which helps maximize your settlement.
- Evaluate and discuss settlement with you. Before we settle your motorcycle accident case, we make sure you fully understand our evaluation – we even offer a written settlement evaluation for you to consider and review.
- Sending a demand letter to the insurance company to start negotiations. We present your case to the insurance company, with solid evidence to support a proper settlement amount.
- Negotiations and the next step. As negotiations progress, we keep you as updated as you want. If the insurance company refuses to pay a suitable amount, we file suit and handle your case in court.
If you want to know more, check out what our process looks like.
Have No Fear – Here’s What Our First Meeting Is Like
We’ve done this long enough to know that no matter how nice we think we are or how welcoming our staff is, many people don’t equate going to a lawyer with being comfortable. That’s why we give you a free preview to soothe your nerves. Check out what our first FREE, EASY strategy session is like.
Schedule Your Strategy Session Today, Or If You’re Not Quite Ready For That But Need Some Other Questions Answered, Call Us Toll Free At 888-230-1841 Or Fill Out A Get Help Now Form Or Start A Live Chat.
South Carolina Motorcycle Accident Victims Have A Lot To Lose Going It Alone
The insurance company’s money is plenty safe – it has a legion of professionals to protect it, from adjusters to accident reconstructionists to attorneys. You’re the only amateur in the room – and it’s you who has the most to lose from the risk of being cheated out of a proper settlement.
Don’t risk being stuck with mounds of bills, unpaid lost wages, and next to nothing for what you went through in your motorcycle accident. An experienced Spartanburg motorcycle accident attorney can protect you from settling cheap and keep you from overlooking extra insurance coverage you might desperately need. Let us handle the hard work in figuring out the best way to get the right settlement for your motorcycle accident.
We handle cases primarily in the Upstate area of South Carolina, especially the areas of I-85, I-385, and I-26 around Spartanburg, Cherokee, Greenville, Laurens, and Union counties, which includes the communities of Boiling Springs, Inman, Duncan, Lyman, Wellford, Woodruff,Landrum, Roebuck, Cowpens, Laurens,Gaffney, and Greer. But if the case justifies it, we can handle one anywhere in South Carolina.
To Get Your Questions Answered And Get Started In Reclaiming Your Piece Of Mind, Call Us Toll Free At 888-230-1841.
Don’t worry, we won’t force you to hire us. If you don’t, or if you don’t have a case where we’re confident we can help you, we’ll do all we can to get you where you need to go.