This is no time to go it alone. As if your life wasn’t already thrown upside down, you’ve been thrust into the unfamiliar terrritory of the legal world, where things often make no sense and don’t work like they should.
Here’s Why It’s So Hard for the Inexperienced in South Carolina Wrongful Death Cases.
You’re facing a mammoth insurance company with vast resources to deny, delay, and discourage you in pursuing justice, because its priority is keeping its money from you. Insurance companies make money by not paying claims, or shortchanging anyone they can. It’s more profitable for them to let you and your family suffer.
To help keep its money from you, the insurance company uses a stable of trained professionals- insurance claims representatives or adjusters, investigators, experts, even attorneys.
Currently, you’re the only amateur in the room. And you’re likely exhausted and grief-stricken. It’s a perfect storm for the insurance company to take advantage of you in the only chance you’ll ever have to get answers, get a sense you’ve held the wrongdoer accountable in a meaningful way, and get financial compensation you might desperately need.
You Need a Helping Hand. And You’ve Found One.
We are Spartanburg, South Carolina accident attorneys who help grieving families enforce their legal rights to a settlement for fatal accidents. It’s called a “wrongful death” case or lawsuit.
You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
Here are typical questions our South Carolina wrongful death clients ask, which we answer for free as a service to you:
- What does wrongful death mean? What legal rights do you have when someone dies in an accident?
- How do you prove wrongful death? If your case involves a car accident, download our FREE BOOK on crash cases, which includes a chapter on wrongful death cases.
- Will a wrongful death lawsuit allow my family sue for the victim's pain and suffering in a fatal accident?
- Who can sue for wrongful death?
- Do I have to go to court to get a wrongful death settlement finalized?
- How are wrongful death settlements paid out? Who gets the money in a wrongful death lawsuit?
- What are things I can do to cope with losing someone I love in a fatal accident?
Why Do I Need An Attorney For A Wrongful Death Case After A Deadly Accident in South Carolina?
It’s a question you need answered, along with some others:
- Three Major Reasons Why You Should Hire A Lawyer in a Wrongful Death Case
- How much does it cost to hire a wrongful death attorney?
- What can I take to my first attorney meeting about a wrongful death case?
What Should I Consider To Find The Right South Carolina Wrongful Death Attorney ?
This is THE critical question, and you deserve a reasoned answer, not us chest-thumping.
While we can’t guarantee future results based on past cases because all cases are different, so the law and the facts can cause a different result, here’s some examples how we helped families get wrongful death settlements after tragic accidents:
- How We Told a Family's Story About a Devoted Wife, Mother, and Nurse to Recover a Maximum Insurance Settlement in a Deadly Car Crash
- VIDEO with transcript: a Wrongful Death Client Tells How We Represented Her Family with "Professionalism and Compassion"
Come see for yourself whether we're the right fit for you and your family. To schedule a FREE strategy session to answer your questions with no pressure to hire us, call us toll free at 888-230-1841.
Don’t Stay in the Dark. Let Us Shine a Light to Guide You Safely.
While finding an attorney might feel like one more obligation you don’t need, let me share this with you: the number one benefit of a lawyer you trust is peace of mind. Peace of mind your case will be cared for and protected by a professional, so you don’t have to worry about it any more.